Cutouts for a Cause (COFAC)
FREE Mini Kitty Cutouts for all!
Each sheet comes with all 4 kitty designs and two bonus designs so there's plenty to try ! 😁
All you need is:
- A printer
- Glue / Tape
- 10 minutes (usually less)
Each cutout is approximately 5cm (2inches) tall and can be printed on any type of paper. This project would be great to do with children and should only take you about 10 minutes from start to finish.
In the download, you will receive a zip file containing a PDF template as well as my hand illustrated assembly instructions (it's super easy!). The download size is approximately 9mb.
Cutout designs will be updated and refined regularly. New designs are also in the works!
Commissions / Requests
If you would like to commission me to make a custom cutout for you please email me at email@example.com
If you like my Mini Kitty Cutouts, please consider donating a "coffee" ($4USD / Approx $5.30SGD) to my COFAC fund. Funds collected here will be donated to one or all of the following:
- Community Cat (stray cats taken care of by the neighborhood here in Singapore) feeders who:
- Will use these funds to buy food or medical supplies for the stray cats they care for.
- Cat Welfare Society Singapore
Monthly donation statements will be uploaded here so you know how your money was used.
- Why are you doing this?
- Because I want to help homeless street cats and those who use their own money and valuable time to go and feed/care for them. Most community cat feeders are volunteers who visit the cats to feed them during their lunch breaks or after work. If they find an injured street cat they're also the ones who take them to the vet and pay the fees out of their own pockets. While they usually hold their own donation appeals, I also wanted to add to their cause by using my art and social media to help them financially.
- How do we know you'll really donate these funds?
- I'll be uploading a statement of how much I raised every month to this page and payment / bank transfer receipts to recipients so you know how the funds have been used.
- What happens to our funds after we donate?
- At the end of the month I will make a payout request from Buymeacoffee to my paypal account. From there I withdraw from my Paypal to my local bank account and then transfer to the accounts of my recipients.
- Why cutouts?
- I think they're fun :)
- So wait...the cutouts are free right?
- Yes. You don't have to donate if you don't want to. You can still download my cutout templates and be on your merry way.
- But then why don't I just donate to these orgs/people directly?
- Go ahead! I do too with my own personal funds. This is just an additional way to raise funds AND I get to give free cutouts to the public.
- Why do you use Buymeacoffee as a donation platform? I thought there was real coffee involved.
- Low fees mainly. Also you're not roped into monthly commitments. Instead of buying me a coffee, you're really just donating the value of a coffee in exchange for paper cutouts of cats.
- Is the currency in USD?
- Yes, it is in USD. The default donation amount thru Buymeacoffee is $4usd (approx $5.30sgd).
- How much is the service fee? Do you get 100% of the proceeds after any processing fees?
- Buymeacoffee doesn't take anything, however Paypal takes away 4.6% before I am able to withdraw it. There is also a $1 usd withdrawal fee from Paypal for withdrawals to my bank account which are under $200usd.
- Sounds good - will you have new designs ?
- Yep - probably every few months.
If you had any other questions that I didn't cover feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org